Parts must be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery for refunds. If beyond 30 days, there will be a 25% Restocking fee applicable. Parts ordered for testing or trial purposes will not be available for return. Partial parts will not be taken back for a refund. Every part we sell is uniquely marked with our own specifications. Any part that is returned without its original form (excluding the shipping damage) the refund will not be processed. Any return must be processed only after a phone call to us and an RMA, without which, the returns will not be accepted, and the shipment will be refused. Returning the part is the customer’s responsibility and a return tracking number must be provided. Once the RMA is sent, the part must be returned within 7 business days. Once the part is returned, we will be happy to send a replacement or issue a full refund on the original purchase price. The refund will be processed to the accounts team after inspection and verification of the part returned. If the part is damaged or defective, for the customer to claim a replacement or a refund, parts need to be returned under the 30 days warranty policy. Any parts returned after 30 days are not eligible for a refund or a replacement.
- Purchased part(s) returned undamaged (may exclude warranty claims) and complete within 30 days of the original purchase date may be credited at management’s discretion, subject to a 25% restocking fee and less all shipping, freight, and delivery Any incomplete or disassembled part returned, for any reason, including warranty claims, will not be refunded, the part must be returned in the same condition as when it was purchased.
- Cores must be returned within 30 days, the same fitment as sold on the invoice and be complete; any incomplete or unbuildable cores will not be refunded, purchasers wanting non-refundable cores back have 5 business days to pick up cores, we are not responsible for delivering non-refundable cores to the purchaser. Core Fees are non-refundable until received at our facility and all criteria have been met.
- No returns on electrical parts, special orders, or special cuts, sold As-Is All Sales are Final.
- Any part being returned that does not include our special identification marks, has had the tamper-proof label removed or broken is nonrefundable.
- ECM’s being returned must be accompanied by a receipt stating the module was flashed or reprogrammed by the manufacturer’s dealer. This is to ensure proper module function and drivability. ECM’s are otherwise nonrefundable.
- Refunds will be issued in the form of the original payment, except purchases made with cash: a check refund will be issued. Purchases made with a check: if the payment is less than 14 days old, a refund will be issued in the form of an in-store credit.
- Inspect all gaskets and seals. Replace if necessary.
- Turn-over engine crankshaft at least 2 full 360° degree turns BEFORE installation (720°). If this is not done, the warranty is automatically voided.
- Replace the timing belts, tensioners, and components (Complete Timing Belt Kit). We do not warranty timing belts or their components. Timing chains need not be replaced.
- Install new water pump, new thermostat, new rear main seal, install all new belts and hoses (power steering, alternator, fan, radiator hoses, etc.), new air filter, new fuel filter, and install and gap new spark plugs.
- Change engine oil and replace the oil filter. Change oil and filter again after 500 miles of driving.
- Add new anti-freeze/coolant. We don’t require, but highly recommend that you buy a new radiator, or take your old one to a professional radiator shop.
- Engine MUST be installed within 30 days from the date of delivery or Warranty is VOID.
- After installation, change oil at proper intervals following vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines or no less than every 3,500 miles (receipts necessary).
- All Chrysler 3.7L, 4.7L, 5.7L Requirements: DO NOT reuse the intake from your defective engine!!!! If we leave the intake manifold on the replacement engine, it is guaranteed to be good, but not to be correct for your engine. Per Chrysler Bulletin, any engines that have a mechanical failure, and need a replacement engine, MUST have a NEW intake installed with the replacement engine. * Failure caused when a customer uses their original intake will void your warranty.
- Diesel engines are guaranteed for internal hard parts. We do not guarantee EGR coolers, oil coolers, high-volume oil pumps, or electrical components that are bolted onto the diesel engine. Injectors and injector pumps may be left on the engine but are in no way covered by this or any other guarantee.
- Automatic – Replace the following with NEW PARTS: front pump seal, output shaft seal(s), pan gasket, and filter (where applicable, if no filter exists, the screen must be cleaned thoroughly).
- Manual – Replace the following with NEW PARTS: external seals, clutch, pressure plate, release bearing.
- Replace or flush cooler and lines following the vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines, including any current Technical Service Bulletins that apply.
- Fill transmission/transaxle to the proper level using correct fluids following the vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Reset computer codes.
- Adjust shifter mechanisms.
- After install, change transmission fluid at proper intervals following vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines. (Save receipts/invoices).
**** In the event of a claim, you MUST provide dated paperwork proving the above items were completed. NO PAPERWORK, NO WARRANTY, NO EXCEPTIONS****
Core Deposit –
Exchange Parts must be turned in at the time of purchase, or a core deposit will be generated. A core refund will be issued if the core is RETURNED within 30 days of the invoice date. Cores returned un-drained are subject to a $50 fluid disposal fee.
Refund or Exchange Policy –
You may return a part for a refund or exchange within thirty (30) days from the delivery date, provided that the part has not been installed and is returned in the same condition as provided to you.
Restocking Charge –
Returned parts are subject to a 25% restocking/handling fee, not to exceed $300 Returned checks- Subject to a $30 service fee and other collections cost incurred in collecting this debt.
Limited Liability –
The seller has no responsibility for improper installation or usage after the time of purchase. Seller is not liable for, and the purchaser waives all claims for consequential damages which result from the sale of above parts including, but not limited to, labor charges to install or remove the parts, loss of income, wages, salary, or car rental charges. The buyer’s sole remedy against the seller shall be a return of the price on the front side of this invoice or an exchange of a replacement part. There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face hereof.