- The parts that are shipped initially are Bourne by the company and we do not charge our customers for non-freight items.
- Once the part is shipped and if not accepted by the customer, or simply refused, then the customer is liable to pay both side freight charges and a 25% re-stocking fee.
- If the part is damaged during shipping from our side, A1 Auto Wrecking takes care of the claim with the shipping company. Similarly, if the part shipped by the customer to our location and is damaged during transit, the customer is liable for all the losses and there will be no refund, or a partial refund will be issued based on the severity of the damage.
- For any freight item that is being shipped, the customer must and should have a business address at a commercial location. Else, any business address should have access to 16 or 18-wheeler trucks.
- Customers are obliged to have any sort of unloading material to unload the freight from the truck. If the unloading material is provided from the shipping company, A1 Auto Wrecking has the right to charge the customers $125 from their account.
- Once the part is dispatched for delivery, the customer is obliged to be present at the location for acceptance. If this is skipped, the customer must pick the part from the nearest terminal, or upon agreement, the customer will pay $110 for reschedule.
- If a part is being shipped to Canada, the customer is liable for border fees which amount to 30-40 percent of the cost of the part. This cost is to the government, and this is non-refundable.
(Please note -
The amount for Canadian customer will be charged on the current USD exchange).